We now offer Interest Free finance*. Call now to find out more!
Enhance Dental offers a large variety of flexible payment and dental finance options for all your dental services in Melbourne. We have helped thousands of people get their dental treatment started immediately by providing many convenient ways to pay.
We accept EFTPOS, Cash, Mastercard, Visa, American Express, HICAPS (instant health insurance claims on the spot) and GEM Visa (up to 12 months interest free or extended payment plans).
We pride ourselves on offering the highest quality service that ensures your dental treatment lasts. Only gap payments are usually required if you have private dental health insurance. This equates to excellent value for money.
If you need dental treatment straight away don’t worry, our Interest Free and flexible payment plans can help you start your dental treatment immediately and pay for your treatment gradually.
We accept all the major Health Insurance Cards and allow convenient payment plans such as GEM Visa through GE Finance to approved applicants. Gem Visa offers a range of Interest Free and Extended Payment plans for treatments from $300 to $40,000*.
Payment Plan Benefits*
- The ability to get any treatment you need, when you want it
- A choice of Interest Free and Extended Payment options
- Access to finance the whole family can use for ongoing treatment without having to reapply
- A convenient way to pay for elective treatment, essential care, ‘gap’ payments and treatments not covered by insurance
- One simple statement and monthly payment for all your purchases
- One-time only application on Revolving Line of Credit. No need to reapply for additional treatments
- A variety of payment methods to suit your needs including direct debit, by mail or in person at selected banks and ATM terminal
A 20% Australian tax rebate (discount) is available for any amount over and above the first $2060 spent on all dental and medical costs combined. We advise you confirm these details with your accountant or the Australian Tax Office in case the current conditions change.
If you need dental finance now, we strive to have a dental finance solution tailored to your needs.
For more information about all our dental finance packages and easy payment methods please call our informative staff to arrange what best suits your needs on (03)95338488.