If you have crooked, spaced, buck or crowded teeth Invisalign may be the perfect choice for you. We now offer a no obligation Invisalign consult for only $60. Simply call (03)9533-8488 or Book Online right now if you would like to find out more.
Dr Joseph Paino is a highly regarded and very experienced Invisalign dentist who will provide you with a one-on-one personal Invisalign consultation. He will carefully assess if you are a suitable for Invisalign treatment and offer viable alternatives if you need to consider other dental treatment options. Dr Joseph is very friendly and approachable and will ensure your comfortable with any decision you decide.
During your comprehensive Invisalign consultation we want to hear all about your dental needs. You may ask as many questions possible or explain any number of concerns you may have to help determine what’s best for you.
Your first visit Includes:
- A no obligation, Invisalign consultation for only $60.
- No referral is required.
- A show case of Invisalign treatments we have done since 2002!
Often we have an Invisalign case similar to your situation.
- Comprehensive information pack.
- Free* orthodontic X-rays referral. (OPG / Panoramic and Lateral Ceph X-ray)
- Free* take home Zoom teeth whitening when you commence or complete your Invisalign Treatment.
- If you have Orthodontic cover with your private health insurer you may be able to claim some of your Invisalign Treatment.
Call Enhance Dental today on (03)9533-8488 for your no obligation Invisalign consultation for only $60.
Enhance Dental – Level 2, Suite 219, 566 St Kilda Rd Melbourne 3004
Monday 7.30am to 7.00pm
Tuesday 7.30am to 4.00pm
Wednesday 7.30am to 4.00pm
Thursday 7.30am to 4.00pm
Friday 7.30am to 2.00pm
Note clinical hours vary to times listed above
– Free teeth whitening with Invisalign is only available after all payments have been completed for Invisalign treatment.
– We recommend you check with your Dental Health Insurer to check if you have orthodontic cover and ask if your cover includes Invisalign treatment.