Medicare Child Dental Benefits Schedule
$1052 Free financial support for children aged 0-17 years*
*Terms and conditions
- If your child is aged from 0 – 17 years old, enrolled in Mediacre and you receive government benefits such as Family Tax Benefit Part A, Youth Allowance or other relevant Australian Government benefits you can claim up to $1052 off the cost of your child’s dental treatment.
- The $1052 rebate is per child and can be used over a two calendar year period.
- The benefit covers most of the costs associated with dental services including examinations, x-rays, cleaning, white fillings, fissure sealants, root canal treatment and extractions.
- Cosmetic dentistry, orthodontics or hospital visits is not included.
- You can confirm if your child is eligible by calling Medicare on 132 011 or please visit http://www.humanservices.gov.au/customer/services/medicare/child-dental-benefits-schedule.
Enhance dental warmly welcomes children and cares for their dental health. Visit our Childrens Dentistry page for more information.
Call Enhance Dental on (03)9533-8488 to make an appointment and inform us your child is eligible for Child Dental Benefits.