Why choose Invisalign teen instead of braces?
Smile your brightest
Perform your best
Play many sports
Eat favourite foods
Imagine how happy your teen will be to get straight teeth without braces – Enhance Dental is with you every step of the way.
Invisalign Teen is a treatment solution with a set of custom-fit aligners that are virtually invisible and can be removed as needed. Take them out to eat, play sports, or for special occasions — as long as they are worn for the around 22 hours each day. Often it is a clear alternative to traditional braces, wires and brackets.
Invisalign Teen was designed to address the unique needs of young adults as a clear alternative to braces. Invisalign Teen can correct many orthodontic problems such as straighten crooked or buck teeth and close gaps between teeth. The treatment aligners accommodate for the continuing and natural eruption of young-adult permanent teeth. If an Invisalign teen aligner is accidentally lost, Enhance Dental will provide you up to six free individual replacement aligners.
And, Invisalign Teen also includes Compliance Indicators, which fade from blue to clear to provide a visual gauge of approximate wear time.
Are there any other reasons why Invisalign teen could work for me?
It works in most situations
- Addresses teens’ unique needs, including the eruption of new molars.
- Blue Compliance-Indicators help you stay on track by gauging wear time.
- Enhance Dental has the highest level of experience with Invisalign treatment being one of the top Invisalign treating dentists in Australia. (Elite Platinum Provider)
- Designed utilising the technology of adult Invisalign aligners, which have been used to treat over 1.8 million Invisalign patients to date.
- Take them out and eat most foods when you want.
- Play sports without the worry of metal braces.
- Get up to six individual replacement aligners in case you lose one.
- Treatment time is usually about the same time as braces.
- Healthier gums.
- Less chance of plaque, tooth decay and gum disease.
- Fresher breath.
It's almost invisible
- Look great all year long, from school pictures to graduation.
- Perform music and theatre.
- Give speeches and presentations.
… and the only way most people will know you’re straightening your teeth is if you tell them.
4 Simple steps to a Great Smile