Enhance Dental offers very competitive pricing for Invisalign cost in Australia. We also provide outstanding results due to our extensive experience, this being over 15 YEARS – the longest possible in Australia!
AFFORDABLE PAYMENT PLANS
We are also currently offering Invisalign costs that are now even more affordable with our range of customised payment plans!
PRICE MATCH INVISALIGN COST
We also price match the Invisalign cost for any written quotation for the exact same Invisalign treatment from any other Australian Invisalign accredited provider.
Although the Invisalign costs below are our lowest fees, there is no compromise on the highest quality Invisalign treatment, numerous Free inclusions and over 15 years of experience!
|3 months||7 months||Up to|
|Number of |
|Up to 7||8-14||15-26||27-38||39 plus|
|Interest Free |
(valued at $395)
|Upper and Lower|
(Valued at $490)
aligners if needed)
(Valued at $390)
(Valued at $590)
Paid in Full at start of treatment
Cost* per week
*A $550 fee is required for a customised 3D digital scan involving two dedicated appointments after your free Invisalign consultation. This includes photographic records and animated computer models of your teeth moving incrementally stage by stage. The computer modelling can be adjusted to suit your individual needs and allows you to see the expected results before your Invisalign treatment commences.
- Invisalign i7 – from $1890 – suitable for minor crowding, spacing or orthodontic relapse in 7 stages or less
- Invisalign Lite – from $5,500 – suitable for minor crowding and spacing in 14 stages or less
- Invisalign Full – from $6,500 – suitable for a wide range of teeth straightening concerns, some exclusions apply
- Invisalign Teen- from $ 6,500 – suitable for treatment of teenage patients for a wide range of teeth straightening concerns, some exclusions apply
Click on ‘+’ for more details
- Completely 0% Interest free Invisalign payment plans to approved applicants.
For more details see our Interest free payment plans page.
- For more details see our Invisalign finance options and payment methods page.
- Note that a percentage of your Invisalign cost (Usually known as orthodontic fees) may be claimable on the spot with our HICAPS facility.
- Free one on one Invisalign consultation (Valued at over $85.00) with a very experienced and highly regarded Invisalign dentist, Dr Joseph Paino who trained at Melbourne University
- Free orthodontic X-rays. (OPG and Lateral Ceph referral for all Medicare card holders)
- Free Invisalign information pack
- Complimentary dental products including Invisalign cleaning crystals, tooth paste and tooth brush
- Unlimited number of Invisalign appointments included no matter how many visits
- A Free upper and lower retainer is included to prevent relapse (Valued at $490)
- Free teeth whitening either before or after Invisalign treatment (Valued at $395)
- Free cosmetic reshaping if required (Valued at $390) (e.g. gentle smoothing of rough edges or pointy canine teeth)
- Free cosmetic bonding if required (Valued at $590) (e.g. Invisible tooth coloured resin repairs if your teeth have small chips in the enamel)
If you want great Invisalign results and over 15 years of Invisalign experience, Enhance Dental is second to none in Australia!
Dr Joseph Paino is very proud of receiving Invisalign’s prestigious award – Elite Platinum Provider* multiple times. He was also one of the first Invisalign accredited Dentists in Australia, has 26 years of orthodontic experience and over 12 years of Invisalign experience.
Our amazing lnvisalign before and after gallery showcases a huge variety of smile solutions using Invisalign (straight teeth, no braces). All Invisalign treatments shown have been exclusively treated by Dr Joseph Paino at Enhance Dental
Only your treating dental practitioner can determine which Invisalign product is suitable for your needs depending on your treatment complexity. Patients must have had a general dental check-up within the last 6 months to ensure their dental work and oral hygiene is up to date and they are clinically ready to be treated with Invisalign. A general dental check-up and clean is not included in the Invisalign cost. Treatment time is based on changing Invisalign aligners every one to two weeks. If the Invisalign aligners are changed more often than every two weeks this does not reduce the Invisalign cost of treatment.