Enhance Dental offers very competitive pricing for Invisalign cost in Australia. We also provide outstanding results due to our extensive experience, this being over 15 YEARS – the longest possible in Australia!
AFFORDABLE PAYMENT PLANS
We are also currently offering Invisalign costs that are now even more affordable with our range of customised payment plans!
PRICE MATCH INVISALIGN COST
We also price match the Invisalign cost for any written quotation for the exact same Invisalign treatment from any other Australian Invisalign accredited provider.
Although the Invisalign costs below are our lowest fees, there is no compromise on the highest quality Invisalign treatment, numerous Free inclusions and over 15 years of experience!
- Invisalign i7 – from $1,700 – suitable for minor crowding, spacing or orthodontic relapse in 7 stages or less
- Invisalign Lite – from $3,700 – suitable for minor crowding and spacing in 14 stages or less
- Invisalign Full – from $5,600 – suitable for a wide range of teeth straightening concerns, some exclusions apply
- Invisalign Teen- from $5,600 – suitable for treatment of teenage patients for a wide range of teeth straightening concerns, some exclusions apply
*A $390 fee is required for a customised 3D digital scan involving two dedicated appointments after your free Invisalign consultation. This includes photographic records and animated computer models of your teeth moving incrementally stage by stage. The computer modeling can be adjusted to suit your individual needs and allows you to see the expected results before your Invisalign treatment commences.
*Multiple discounts do not apply.
*Invisalign for 2 – Only one discount applies. If two associated patients do not require the same Invisalign product, only the single lesser discount applies.
*Interest free payment plans require a deposit at the start of treatment.
*Acceledent or VPro5 is used in the Express or Ultimate Package to help speed up Invisalign treatment up to half the time by using a high-tech electronic appliance. This is held in the mouth up to 20 minutes per day and creates tiny vibrations to help stimulate faster tooth movement.
Click on ‘+’ for more details
- Completely 0% Interest free Invisalign payment plans to approved applicants.
For more details see our Interest free payment plans page.
- For more details see our Invisalign finance options and payment methods page.
- Note that a percentage of your Invisalign cost (Usually known as orthodontic fees) may be claimable on the spot with our HICAPS facility.
- Free one on one Invisalign consultation (Valued at over $85.00) with a very experienced and highly regarded Invisalign dentist, Dr Joseph Paino who trained at Melbourne University
- Free orthodontic X-rays. (OPG and Lateral Ceph referral for all Medicare card holders)
- Free Invisalign information pack
- Complimentary dental products including Invisalign cleaning crystals, tooth paste and tooth brush
- Unlimited number of Invisalign appointments included no matter how many visits
- A Free upper and lower retainer is included to prevent relapse (Valued at $495)
- Free teeth whitening either before or after Invisalign treatment (Valued at $390)
- Free cosmetic reshaping if required (Valued at $490) (e.g. gentle smoothing of rough edges or pointy canine teeth)
If you want great Invisalign results and over 15 years of Invisalign experience, Enhance Dental is second to none in Australia!
Dr Joseph Paino is very proud of receiving Invisalign’s prestigious awards – Elite Platinum Provider and Platinum Provider* . He was also one of the first Invisalign accredited Dentists in Australia, has 29 years of orthodontic experience and over 15 years of Invisalign experience.
Our amazing lnvisalign before and after gallery showcases a huge variety of smile solutions using Invisalign (straight teeth, no braces). All Invisalign treatments shown have been exclusively treated by Dr Joseph Paino at Enhance Dental