Enhance Dental is currently offering Invisalign costs that is now more affordable than ever before!
Invisalign Treatment fees
The Invisalign cost depends on treatment time. The Invisalign costs below are our lowest fees ever.
* Free teeth whitening
* Free set of retainers
* Free case refinement
|Three Months – Invisalign i7||$1890|
|Five Months – Invisalign Lite||$3590|
|Seven Months – Invisalign Lite||$3890|
|Eighteen Months or more||$7590|
*A detailed diagnostic 3D computer model created from a digital scan from an impression of your teeth is required for a fee of $390. This shows you virtual before and after images of how your teeth will look before treatment starts.
We’re sure you will be impressed with our Invisalign Before and After Gallery page. This page shows amazing changes we can provide to enhance your smile with solutions that you may have not thought possible. All Invisalign treatments shown are exclusively treated by Dr Joseph Paino at Enhance Dental ©.
Click on ‘+’ for more details
- Completely 0% Interest free Invisalign payment plans to approved applicants with or without a deposit.
For more details see our Interest free payment plans page.
- A further discount applies for complete payment at the start of your Invisalign treatment
- For more details see our Invisalign finance options and payment methods page.
- Note that a percentage of your Invisalign fees (Usually known as orthodontic fees) may be claimable on the spot with our HICAPS facility.
- Free one on one Invisalign consultation (Valued at over $85.00) with a very experienced and highly regarded Invisalign dentist, Dr Joseph Paino who trained at Melbourne University
- Free orthodontic X-rays. (OPG and Lateral Ceph referral for all Medicare card holders)
- Free information pack and complimentary DVD includes the Invisalign manufacturing process
- Complimentary dental products including Invisalign cleaning crystals, tooth paste and tooth brush
- Unlimited number of Invisalign appointments included no matter how many visits
- Free set of retainers are included to prevent relapse
- Free teeth whitening either before or after Invisalign treatment
- Free cosmetic reshaping if required (e.g. gentle smoothing of rough edges or pointy canine teeth)
- Free cosmetic bonding if required (e.g. Invisible tooth coloured resin repairs if your teeth have small chips)
If you want the best results Invisalign can provide, over 12 years of Invisalign experience is second to none in Australia!
Dr Joseph Paino is very proud of receiving Invisalign’s highest award – Elite Platinum Provider* multiple times. He was also one of the first Invisalign accredited Dentists in Australia, has 26 years of orthodontic experience and over 12 years of Invisalign experience.
Our lnvisalign before and after gallery showcases an amazing variety of smile solutions we have provided using Invisalign (straight teeth, no braces). All Invisalign treatments shown have been exclusively treated by Dr Joseph Paino at Enhance Dental©
Only your treating dental practitioner can determine which Invisalign product is suitable for your needs depending on your treatment complexity. Patients must have had a general dental check-up within the last 6 months to ensure their dental work and oral hygiene is up to date and are clinically ready to be treated with Invisalign. A general dental check-up is not included in the Invisalign treatment fee. Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Before proceeding, you should seek a second opinion from an appropriately qualified health practitioner.
Call our friendly team at Enhance Dental on (03)9533-8488 and Dr Joseph Paino will provide you with a one-on-one free Invisalign consultation. He will carefully assess if you are a suitable for Invisalign treatment and provide you with a fee estimate that will best suit your needs.
* 2008 – 2011
Invisalign® Align Technology