At Enhance Dental our Invisalign cost starts from only $1990 for i7.
If you want the best results Invisalign can provide, our 11 years of Invisalign experience is second to none in Australia!
Enhance Dental is currently offering Invisalign costs at such affordable value.
For your free Invisalign consultation, please call (03)9533-8488 today as appointments are filling up very fast.
Our Before and After Invisalign gallery of genuine Enhance Dental patients shows amazing results we have achieved exclusively with Invisalign.
We have yet to see such a large range of amazing Before and After Invisalign treatments on the web!
We know how costly some dental procedures may be. Invisalign cost is now an affordable alternative compared to the cost of braces.
Click on ‘+’ below for more details
Free Invisalign consultation (Valued at over $85.00)
This is a completely no obligation consultation and you will be well informed about Invisalign, the process involved and if it is an appropriate solution for your specific needs.
This includes a Free Invisalign DVD, detailed information pack and complimentary dental products.
All records $390.00 (Valued at $590.00)
Invisalign i7 cost starts from as little as $1990.00
If your teeth have more than minor crowding or large spaces between them, the Invisalign costs for Full, Teen and Lite treatments vary from $4,990 to $7,990. These fees are comparable to the cost of braces.
Invisalign fees also include at no extra charge:
- Unlimited number of Invisalign appointments. That’s right, no extra costs no matter how many visits!
- All Invisalign aligners and aligner-fitting appointments for the duration of treatment.
Invisalign finance options and payment methods:
- Completely 0% Interest free Invisalign payment plans to approved applicants with or without a deposit. For more details about Interest free payment plans click here.
- A Further 5% discount applies for complete payment at the start of your Invisalign treatment.
- For more details about Invisalign finance options and payment methods click here.
Terms and Conditions
Only your treating dental practitioner can determine which Invisalign product is suitable for your needs depending on your treatment complexity. Lost or broken aligners and retainers may incur an additional fee. Patients must have had a general dental check-up within the last 6 months to ensure their dental work and oral hygiene is up to date and are clinically ready to be treated with Invisalign. A general dental check-up is not included in the treatment fee.
Free Bonuses are also included!
- Free orthodontic X-rays. (OPG and Lateral Ceph referral for all Medicare card holders)
- Free set of retainers
- Free home teeth whitening
- Free cosmetic reshaping if required (e.g. gentle smoothing of pointy canine teeth)
- Free cosmetic bonding if required (e.g. tooth coloured resin repairs if your teeth have small chips)
Elite Platinum Provider – Invisalign’s highest award!
Dr Joseph Paino is very proud of receiving Invisalign’s highest award – Elite Platinum Provider in 2008, 2009, 2010 and 2011! He was also one of the first Invisalign accredited Dentists in Australia, has over 25 years of orthodontic experience and over 11 years of Invisalign experience.