INVISALIGN COST *
Invisalign cost – Enhance Dental provides outstanding results due to our extensive experience. We have over 15 YEARS Invisalign experience – the longest possible in Australia!
AFFORDABLE PAYMENT PLANS*
We offer an affordable Invisalign cost with a tailored payment plan. This means you can get the Invisalign treatment you want and pay as you go!
*terms and conditions listed below
Although the Invisalign cost is our lowest fee, there is no compromise on the highest quality Invisalign treatment. We include numerous Free* inclusions and over 15 years of experience!
*Terms and conditions apply – see below
- Invisalign i7 – only suitable for very minor crowding, spacing or slight relapse after braces in 7 stages or less
- Invisalign Lite – suitable for minor crowding and spacing in 14 stages or less
- MOST POPULAR – Invisalign Full or Teen – suitable for a wide range of teeth straightening concerns over a 6 to 12 month time frame, some exclusions apply
See more details about Invisalign Teen here Your customised 3D digital scan involves two dedicated appointments after your Invisalign consultation. This includes photographic records and animated computer models (Clincheck) of your teeth moving incrementally stage by stage. We will adjust your computer modelling to suit your individual needs. This allows you to see the expected results before your Invisalign treatment commences.
Click on ‘+’ for more details
- Completely 0% Interest free* Invisalign payment plans to approved applicants.
For more details see our Interest free payment plans page.
- For more details see our Invisalign finance options and payment methods page.
- Note that a percentage of your Invisalign cost (Usually known as orthodontic fees) may be claimable on the spot with our HICAPS facility.
After your Invisalign consultation for only $86 with a very experienced and highly regarded Invisalign dentist, Dr Joseph Paino we offer the following free* extras:
- Free* orthodontic X-rays. (OPG and Lateral Ceph referral for all Medicare card holders)
- Free* Invisalign information pack
- Free* dental products including Invisalign cleaning crystals, tooth paste and also an extra soft tooth brush
- You will receive a Free* upper and lower retainer to prevent relapse (Valued at $495)
- Free* teeth whitening after Invisalign treatment (Valued at $390)
- Free* cosmetic reshaping if required (e.g. minor gentle smoothing of rough edges or pointy canine teeth)
If you want great Invisalign results at an affordable Invisalign cost call Enhance Dental on (03)9533-8488
Dr Joseph Paino is very proud of receiving Invisalign’s prestigious awards – Elite Platinum Provider and Platinum Provider* . Dr Joseph Paino is one of the first Invisalign accredited Dentists. He has 29 years of orthodontic experience and most noteworthy is his 15 years of Invisalign experience.
Our amazing lnvisalign before and after gallery showcases a huge variety of smile solutions using Invisalign (straight teeth, no braces). Furthermore, Dr Joseph Paino at Enhance Dental has done all the Invisalign treatments shown
Call our friendly team at Enhance Dental on (03)9533-8488 and Dr Joseph Paino will provide you with a personalised one-on-one Invisalign consultation. Dr Joseph will carefully assess if you are suitable for Invisalign treatment. We provide you with an Invisalign cost estimate that will best suit your needs.
– Only your treating Enhance dental practitioner can determine which Invisalign product is suitable for your needs. This depends on your treatment complexity.
– A discount is available for upfront payment of your Invisalign treatment prior to commencement of any treatment.
– All free extras are only available after a paid consultation with an Enhance Dental dentist.
– The Invisalign cost and treatment time varies. If the Invisalign aligners are changed more often than every two weeks this will speed up the treatment in suitable cases. However, this does not reduce the Invisalign cost of treatment. Acceledent or VPro5 mouth appliances can help to speed up Invisalign treatment up to half the time. You simply use these high-tech electronic appliances in the mouth up to 20 minutes per day. Consequently the tiny vibrations produced by the appliance helps to stimulate faster tooth movement.
– An upper and lower retainer is worn every night at the end of Invisalign treatment.
– Interest free payment plans requires a deposit and are only available to approved applicants.
– Free teeth whitening is only available with Invisalign treatment. However, it can be done for a reasonable fee if you do not want Invisalign treatment.
– Cosmetic reshaping (odontoplasty) involves very minimal smoothing of any sharp or rough edges. However only the front teeth are suitable.
– Patients must have had a general dental check-up, clean and any required dental work completed within the last 6 months.
– The Invisalign cost does not include a general dental check-up and clean. However we can provide any dental treatment you require prior to Invisalign treatment.
– A recent examination and clean at Enhance Dental is required before any teeth whitening procedures. Also, some patients may not be suitable for teeth whitening procedures and results may vary. Consequently, any dental issues such as gum disease or decay must be treated before doing any teeth whitening procedures.
Please note, as every situation is unique, the smile gallery images shown cannot represent a guarantee of outcome. In conclusion, any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Therefore, before proceeding, you should seek a second opinion from an appropriately qualified health practitioner. ©copyright