Enhance Dental offers very competitive pricing for Invisalign cost in Australia. We also provide outstanding results due to our extensive experience, this being over 15 YEARS – the longest possible in Australia!
AFFORDABLE PAYMENT PLANS*
We are also currently offering Invisalign costs that are now even more affordable with our range of customised payment plans!
PRICE MATCH INVISALIGN COST*
We also price match the Invisalign cost for any written quotation for the exact same Invisalign treatment plan from any other Australian Invisalign accredited provider.
Although the Invisalign costs below are our lowest fees, there is no compromise on the highest quality Invisalign treatment, numerous Free* inclusions and over 15 years of experience!
*Terms and conditions apply – see below
- Invisalign i7 – from $1,790 – suitable for minor crowding, spacing or orthodontic relapse in 7 stages or less
- Invisalign Lite – from $3,690 – suitable for minor crowding and spacing in 14 stages or less
- Invisalign Full – from $5,590 – suitable for a wide range of teeth straightening concerns, some exclusions apply
- Invisalign Teen- from $5,590 – suitable for treatment of teenage patients for a wide range of teeth straightening concerns, some exclusions apply.
See more details about Invisalign Teen here A $390 fee is required for a customised 3D digital scan involving two dedicated appointments after your Invisalign consultation. This includes photographic records and animated computer models (Clincheck) of your teeth moving incrementally stage by stage. The computer modelling can be adjusted to suit your individual needs and allows you to see the expected results before your Invisalign treatment commences.
Click on ‘+’ for more details
- Completely 0% Interest free* Invisalign payment plans to approved applicants.
For more details see our Interest free payment plans page.
- For more details see our Invisalign finance options and payment methods page.
- Note that a percentage of your Invisalign cost (Usually known as orthodontic fees) may be claimable on the spot with our HICAPS facility.
After your Invisalign consultation for only $86 with a very experienced and highly regarded Invisalign dentist, Dr Joseph Paino we offer the following free* extras:
- Free* orthodontic X-rays. (OPG and Lateral Ceph referral for all Medicare card holders)
- Free* Invisalign information pack
- Free* dental products including Invisalign cleaning crystals, tooth paste and tooth brush
- One Free* upper and lower retainer is included to prevent relapse (Valued at $495)
- Free* teeth whitening either before or after Invisalign treatment (Valued at $390)
- Free* cosmetic reshaping if required (e.g. minor gentle smoothing of rough edges or pointy canine teeth)
If you want great Invisalign results and over 15 years of Invisalign experience call Enhance Dental on (03)9533-8488
Dr Joseph Paino is very proud of receiving Invisalign’s prestigious awards – Elite Platinum Provider and Platinum Provider* . He was also one of the first Invisalign accredited Dentists in Australia, has 29 years of orthodontic experience and over 15 years of Invisalign experience.
Our amazing lnvisalign before and after gallery showcases a huge variety of smile solutions using Invisalign (straight teeth, no braces). All Invisalign treatments shown have been exclusively treated by Dr Joseph Paino at Enhance Dental
Call our friendly team at Enhance Dental on (03)9533-8488 and Dr Joseph Paino will provide you with a personalised one-on-one Invisalign consultation. Dr Joseph will carefully assess if you are suitable for Invisalign treatment and provide you with an Invisalign cost estimate that will best suit your needs.
*Terms & conditions:
– Invisalign fees vary depending on the complexity of treatment. A paid consultation is required to determine suitability before Invisalign treatment commences.
– Only your treating Enhance dental practitioner can determine which Invisalign product is suitable for your needs depending on your treatment complexity.
– Discounts for upfront payments means that the entire cost of treatment is paid for prior to Invisalign treatment commences.
– All free extras are only available after a paid consultation with an Enhance Dental dentist.
– The treatment time estimate is based on changing Invisalign aligners every two weeks. If the Invisalign aligners are changed more often than every two weeks this will speed up the treatment in suitable cases but does not reduce the Invisalign cost of treatment. Acceledent or VPro5 can help to speed up Invisalign treatment up to half the time by using a high-tech electronic appliance. This is held in the mouth up to 20 minutes per day and creates tiny vibrations to help stimulate faster tooth movement.
– Interest free payment plans are only available to approved applicants and a deposit is required.
– Free teeth whitening with Invisalign is only available after all payments have been completed for Invisalign treatment.
– Retainers are required at the end of treatment and include one upper and one lower retainer that are worn every night.
– Cosmetic reshaping (odontoplasty) involves very minimal smoothing of any sharp or rough edges only of the front teeth if suitable.
– Patients must have had a general dental check-up within the last 6 months to ensure their dental work and oral hygiene is up to date and they are clinically ready to be treated with Invisalign. A general dental check-up and clean is not included in the Invisalign cost.
– A recent examination and clean at Enhance Dental is required before any teeth whitening procedures within a 6 month period. Some patients may not be suitable for teeth whitening procedures and results may vary. Any dental issues such as gum disease or decay must be treated before doing any teeth whitening procedures.
– Our price match must be the exact same treatment plan as based on the treatment plan created by the Invisalign Clincheck programme.
Please note, as every situation is unique, the smile gallery images shown cannot represent a guarantee of outcome. Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Before proceeding, you should seek a second opinion from an appropriately qualified health practitioner. ©copyright