Enhance Dental offers the most competitive pricing for Invisalign cost in Australia and is currently offering Invisalign costs that is now more affordable than ever before!
BEST PRICES IN AUSTRALIA
We also price match the Invisalign cost for any written quotation for the same Invisalign treatment from any other Australian Invisalign accredited provider.
Although the Invisalign costs below are our lowest fees ever, there is no compromise on the highest quality Invisalign treatment, numerous Free inclusions and over 12 years of experience!
|3 months||7 months||9-14 months||15-17 months||18 months
|Up to 7||8-14||15-28||29-35||36 plus|
(valued at $395)
(Valued at $450)
aligners if needed)
(Valued at $390)
(Valued at $590)
Paid in full at start of treatment.
Plus we price match!
- Invisalign i7 $1890 – suitable for minor crowding, spacing or orthodontic relapse in 7 stages or less
- Invisalign Lite $3900 – suitable for minor crowding and spacing in 14 stages or less
- Invisalign Full – from $5900 – suitable for a wide range of teeth straightening concerns, some exclusions apply
- Invisalign Teen- from $ 5900 – suitable for treatment of teenage patients for a wide range of teeth straightening concerns, some exclusions apply
*A detailed diagnostic 3D computer model created from a digital scan from an impression of your teeth is required for a fee of $390. This shows you virtual before and after images of how your teeth will look before Invisalign treatment starts.
Click on ‘+’ for more details
- Completely 0% Interest free Invisalign payment plans to approved applicants with or without a deposit.
For more details see our Interest free payment plans page.
- A further discount applies for complete payment of the Invisalign cost at the start of your Invisalign treatment
- For more details see our Invisalign finance options and payment methods page.
- Note that a percentage of your Invisalign cost (Usually known as orthodontic fees) may be claimable on the spot with our HICAPS facility.
- Free one on one Invisalign consultation (Valued at over $85.00) with a very experienced and highly regarded Invisalign dentist, Dr Joseph Paino who trained at Melbourne University
- Free orthodontic X-rays. (OPG and Lateral Ceph referral for all Medicare card holders)
- Free information pack and complimentary DVD includes the Invisalign manufacturing process
- Complimentary dental products including Invisalign cleaning crystals, tooth paste and tooth brush
- Unlimited number of Invisalign appointments included no matter how many visits
- Free set of retainers are included to prevent relapse (Valued at $450)
- Free teeth whitening either before or after Invisalign treatment (Valued at $395)
- Free cosmetic reshaping if required (Valued at $390) (e.g. gentle smoothing of rough edges or pointy canine teeth)
- Free cosmetic bonding if required (Valued at $590) (e.g. Invisible tooth coloured resin repairs if your teeth have small chips in the enamel)
If you want great Invisalign results and over 12 years of Invisalign experience, Enhance Dental is second to none in Australia!
Dr Joseph Paino is very proud of receiving Invisalign’s prestigious award – Elite Platinum Provider* multiple times. He was also one of the first Invisalign accredited Dentists in Australia, has 26 years of orthodontic experience and over 12 years of Invisalign experience.
Our amazing lnvisalign before and after gallery showcases a huge variety of smile solutions using Invisalign (straight teeth, no braces). All Invisalign treatments shown have been exclusively treated by Dr Joseph Paino at Enhance Dental
Only your treating dental practitioner can determine which Invisalign product is suitable for your needs depending on your treatment complexity. Patients must have had a general dental check-up within the last 6 months to ensure their dental work and oral hygiene is up to date and are clinically ready to be treated with Invisalign. A general dental check-up is not included in the Invisalign cost. Treatment time is based on changing Invisalign aligners every two weeks. If the Invisalign aligners are changed more often than every two weeks this does not reduce the Invisalign cost of treatment.
Call our friendly team at Enhance Dental on (03)9533-8488 and Dr Joseph Paino will provide you with a personalised one-on-one Free Invisalign consultation. Dr Joseph will carefully assess if you are a suitable for Invisalign treatment and provide you with an Invisalign cost estimate that will best suit your needs.
* 2008 – 2011
Invisalign® Align Technology