NOW WITH A PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE!*
Enhance Dental’s price match guarantee gives you peace of mind. Simply make a booking for your Free consultation and be confident to start treatment straight away.
OVER 15 YEARS EXPERIENCE AND ONE OF THE FIRST INVISALIGN PROVIDERS IN AUSTRALIA
We only use qualified dentists to do all your Invisalign treatment for every single appointment with over 15 years of experience (no nurses or hygeinists). This ensures you receive the best results Invisalign can provide.
AFFORDABLE PAYMENT PLANS*
We offer an affordable Invisalign cost with a tailored payment plan. This means you can get the Invisalign treatment you want and pay as you go!
*terms and conditions listed below
Scroll below to see all options
Our Lowest Fees with Outstanding Results
Our Lowest Fees with Outstanding Results
- Your Free Invisalign Records (Valued at $490) includes a customised 3D digital scan. This involves two dedicated appointments after your Free Invisalign consultation. Furthermore, this includes photographic records and animated computer models (Clincheck) of your teeth moving incrementally stage by stage.
- We will adjust your computer modelling to suit your individual needs at no extra fee. This allows you to see the expected results before your Invisalign treatment commences.
Although the Invisalign cost is our lowest fee, there is no compromise on the highest quality Invisalign treatment. We include numerous Free* inclusions and over 15 years of experience!
- Invisalign Express – only suitable for very minor crowding, spacing or slight relapse after braces in 7 stages or less
- Invisalign Lite – suitable for minor crowding and spacing in 8-14 stages
- Invisalign Full – suitable for a wider variety of crowding and spacing issues in 15-26 stages
- Invisalign Advanced – suitable for more advanced crowding and spacing issue in 27-35 stages
- Invisalign Complex – suitable for more complex crowding and spacing issues or when extractions may be required in 36 stages plus
Click on ‘+’ for more details
The 3D model allows you to see this amazing technology of the virtual ‘before and after’ results. Hence you get to see this prior to approving your Invisalign treatment. Furthermore a 3D movie file is also available for you to keep at no extra cost.
This includes two comprehensive scheduled appointments, digital set up fees and digital photos. Dr Paino will spend hours creating the entire virtual ‘before and after’ digital 3D process at no extra cost.
- Completely 0% Interest free* Invisalign payment plans to approved applicants.
For more details see our Interest free payment plans page.
- For more details see our Invisalign finance options and payment methods page.
- Note that a percentage of your Invisalign cost (Usually known as orthodontic fees) may be claimable on the spot with our HICAPS facility.
After your Free* Invisalign consultation valued at $86 with a very experienced and highly regarded Invisalign dentist, Dr Joseph Paino we offer the following Free* extras:
- Free Invisalign Records (valued at $490)
- Orthodontic X-rays are prescribed at no charge (OPG and Lateral Ceph referral for all Medicare card holders)
- A comprehensive Free* Invisalign information pack explaining all the details
- Free* dental products including Invisalign cleaning crystals, tooth paste and also an extra soft tooth brush
- Free* – 1 upper and lower retainer to prevent relapse (Valued at $495)
- Free* teeth whitening after Invisalign treatment (Valued at $490)
- Free* cosmetic reshaping if required (e.g. minor gentle smoothing of rough edges or pointy canine teeth)
- Free* bonding if required of chipped, worn or uneven edges (Valued up to $690)
– A deposit of $490 is required once you proceed with Invisalign records. This deposit goes towards the entire cost of your Invisalign treatment and is non refundable.
– Price Match Guarantee. Enhance Dental will price match any genuine written quotation from any Certified Invisalign Provider who currently practices in Australia and the quotation is dated from 1st July 2018 onwards. The number of stages required must be indicated in the Invisalign treatment quotation.
– Only your treating Enhance dental practitioner can determine which Invisalign product is suitable for your needs. This depends on your treatment results obtained from your 3D computer Clincheck modelling that will show you the virtual before and after incrementally over the various stages required.
– An up front payment/deposit with scheduled payments will entitle you to all the free extras.
– Up to 50% faster treatment depends on each individual Invisalign treatment. Align technology (Invisalign) has advised if a tooth requires rotations, extrusions or large root movements then up to two weekly aligner changes may still be required.
– The Invisalign cost and treatment time varies. If the Invisalign aligners are changed more often than every two weeks this will speed up the treatment in suitable cases. However, this does not reduce the Invisalign cost of treatment. Acceledent or VPro5 mouth appliances may also help to speed up Invisalign treatment up to half the time for Invisalign Moderate, Full, Advanced or Complex treatments. You simply use these high-tech electronic appliances in the mouth up to 20 minutes per day. As a result, the tiny vibrations produced by the appliance helps to stimulate faster tooth movement.
– After Invisalign treatment it is important to wear an upper and lower removable retainer. This will help prevent any relapse.
– Interest free payment plans requires a deposit and are only available to approved applicants.
– Free teeth whitening is only available with Invisalign treatment.
– Cosmetic reshaping (odontoplasty) involves very minimal smoothing of any pointy, jagged or rough edges on your front teeth. The dentist will determine if this is suitable for your teeth.
– Cosmetic bonding involves repair of small tooth chips or defects with tooth coloured composite resin on your front teeth. The dentist will determine if this is suitable for your teeth.
– Before commencing Invisalign treatment patients must have had a general dental check-up, bitewing radiographs (x-rays), a scale and clean and any required dental work completed within the last 6 months.
– The Invisalign cost does not include a general dental check-up and clean. However, we can also provide any dental treatment you require prior to Invisalign treatment.
– Before any teeth whitening procedures a recent examination and clean at Enhance Dental is required. Also, some patients may not be suitable for teeth whitening procedures and results may vary. Therfore, any dental issues such as gum disease or decay must be treated before doing any teeth whitening procedures.
If you want great Invisalign results at an affordable Invisalign cost call Enhance Dental on (03)9533-8488
Dr Joseph Paino is very proud of receiving Invisalign’s prestigious awards – Elite Platinum Provider and Platinum Provider* . One of the first Invisalign accredited Dentists is Dr Joseph Paino. Also, he has 30 years of orthodontic experience and most noteworthy is his 15 years of Invisalign experience.
Our amazing lnvisalign before and after gallery showcases a huge variety of smile solutions using Invisalign (straight teeth, no braces). Furthermore, Dr Joseph Paino at Enhance Dental has done all the Invisalign treatments shown.
Call our friendly team at Enhance Dental on (03)9533-8488 otherwise Book Online today!
Dr Joseph Paino will provide you with a personalised one-on-one Invisalign consultation. Dr Joseph will carefully assess if you are suitable for Invisalign treatment. We provide you with an Invisalign cost estimate that will best suit your needs.
Please note, as every situation is unique, the smile gallery images shown cannot represent a guarantee of outcome. In conclusion, any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Therefore, before proceeding, you should seek a second opinion from an appropriately qualified health practitioner. ©copyright